Pair of UBNTIK 5G30 dish antenna with a basestation to create the endpoint of a high-performance
Point-to-Point (PtP) bridge or network backhaul.
The UBNTIK 5G30 dish is available in the following frequency models:
• 5 GHz
The UBNTIK 5G30 dish antenna delivers 2x2, dual-polarity performance. RocketDish with Rocket
can be deployed in a backhaul link to deliver bandwidth from an ISP network out to a neighborhood
tower. From there, an airMAX® Sector with Rocket delivers bandwidth to the ISP’s customers.
Incorporating a dish reflector design for excellent beam directivity, the RocketDish antennas feature
robust mechanical design using industrial strength hardware for outdoor application use.
Innovative Mechanical Design:
• Secure pole-mounting The hardware is designed to securely mount and maintain
the position of the dish during harsh outdoor conditions.
• Convenient installation The bubble level allows for easy alignment.
• Precision elevation adjustment of the UBNTIK-5G30 Use this new feature to
quickly fine-tune and adjust the elevation.
• Protective shroud The shroud be protects the cables and connectors from nature’s
• Mounting hardware of the UBNTIK-5G30 Made of galvanized steel that is
powder-coated for superior corrosion resistance.
• Fasteners of the UBNTIK-5G30 GEOMET-coated for improved corrosion
resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
The 5 GHz frequency band is free to use, worldwide, offers plentiful spectrum, and works well for long-distance links. However, 5 GHz signals have more difficulty passing through obstacles than lower-frequency signals.